To be a great entrepreneur, a person must be able to communicate effectively as well as also being able to:
And the ability to continue to learn although not a key skill is still a valuable life skill that can help a new entrepreneur. Growing a business requires a sound strategy based on essential business skills and sense.
Top world’s richest entrepreneurs
These names of the top world’s richest entrepreneurs are names we all know. They include:
- Jeff Bezos – $32 billion
- Michael Bloomberg – $33 billion
- Sheldon Adelson – $38 billion
- Larry Ellison – $48 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu – $72 billion. …
- Bill Gates – $76 billion
All of these when new entrepreneurs were one of four types. These include:
- Builder – drive to build highly scalable businesses quickly.
- Opportunist – think about Richard Branson and you have a good idea of what an opportunist DNA is all about.
- Specialist – this is part of the DNA of all experts in our world.
- An innovator.
There are a few best degrees one should pursue before starting the pathway of entrepreneurship, and these include:
- Business degree – an obvious choice for most entrepreneurs
- Marketing – Marketing and other creative degrees are helpful for anyone just starting out
- IT degrees
The problems with many entrepreneurship are basically that it is so easy to just stop due to the ups and downs that almost never stop. A successful entrepreneur would take these ups and downs and turn these into challenges to overcome and never have the urge to just give up. Once that problem of giving up is introduced, it sometimes becomes too easy to give in to this urge – and it is only the great business builders who overlook this need to just give up.