Anchor Express has a broad variety of Marine GPS devices including Multifunctional Screens, GPS Chart plotters, GPS Chart plotters / Fish finders, GPS Industrial, Marine Electronics and wearable GPS such as GPS Mobile, GPS Phones, among other marine GPS systems.
We have the screen for you if you are searching for a GPS or Multifunction monitor. If you need a GPS for your yacht, we have the GPS solution for you when biking, running or in your vehicle! We have a range of various forms of GPS:
- Multifunction Screen-More than just a GPS Chart plotter, a multifunction monitor. It’s not only a marine GPS unit— it’s a station order. Including radar, to weather, you can monitor a lot of various peripherals to manage anything you need from a single panel.
- Marine GPS Chart plotter-A GPS Chart plotter is a stand-alone device that can either be used with GPS or paired with sonar with fish finder. GPS systems are suitable for smaller vessels or individuals who don’t require extra features such as radar.
- Automotive GPS / Car GPS-An automotive or truck GPS is a handheld system identical to the GPS navigation you use in your home. This is great for multicar clients.
- Handheld GPS-These days a handheld GPS is built for several specific applications. The extreme hikers will consider portable GPS devices. There are GPS systems at home. GPS units also operate to monitor the pets.
GMR™ Fantom 24
- 24-inch Motion Scope TM Engineering Dome Radar.
- Solid-state 24-inch, 40 W, bubble scanner.
- Motion ScopeTM technology uses the Doppler effect to identify and show objects that travel to or from you in different colours to help prevent crashes, locate bird flocks and monitor the weather.
- Pulse Compression technology provides high resolution while optimizing resources, improving target tracking and recognition Target Size helps you to change object size in the 20 foot to 48 nautical mile detection range of the radar signal.
High-power 40 W Radar with 3.7 Degree Beam
Both in fog or storm, you get outstanding near-and long-target tracking extending from as near as 20 feet to 48 nautical miles. A horizontal beam diameter of 3.7 degrees produces a high-resolution view with a substantial antenna gain, and it can select targets from a distance. The effect is that this radar shows a transparent, concise shoreline map, other vessels and the imminent weather — right on your Garmin Chart plotter. You get precise goal locations, outstanding isolation of objectives and efficient activity. Its 8-bit accurate colour imagery often allows you to differentiate primary targets from tiny ones and improves the distinction of goals. Radar data is superimposed on maps (recommended autopilot or moving sensor). Sm
Marine Electronicsall power usage, fast turn on and no pause in heating up as with magnetron radar. Rotation speeds of 24 for lower power usage, and 48 rpm for quick screen updates.
Motion Scope Doppler Technology
Using the Doppler effect, GMR Fantom radars identify and illuminate moving objects to help you escape possible crashes, locate bird flocks and monitor weather patterns. Thanks to the relative motion of the target, the Doppler effect is the frequency change in the radar echo. This facilitates automatic tracking of any objects that travel into or away from the radar. Motion Scope displays the shifting objects on the radar map in various colours, and you can manoeuvre through other vessels or bad weather, or to surface-fed fishing locations.